|Click the icon to skip to the section you are interested in.|
3D Model Reporting
Reports provide the ability to gather and analyze data for a 3D model. Reports can be generated with various selections as a scope for reporting.
Creating a Report
- The “Reports” section is available when viewing a 3D model, on the left pane of the window.
- The type of reports available are Quantity Take Off, Room Schedule, Custom Reports.
- Custom reports can be generated by clicking the icon
- A dialog box will appear and allow you to select property and/or element types. Once the properties or elements have been selected, click on the appropriate arrow to move them to the “Selected Properties” box. Once all properties or elements have been selected, click on Submit.
- The custom report will be exported to an Excel file that will be downloaded to your computer.