|Click the icon to skip to the section you are interested in.|
The Activity tab is a summary of all events pertaining to a project. Every activity includes the user's avatar, name, the groups they belong to and timestamp of the activity. The activity tab shows activity regarding file synchronization, downloads, user actions, messages, comments and releases. Activities can be filtered using the filters provided on the left pane.
- To view activities, select the Activity tab:
- Activities can be filtered using options in the left pane. They can be filtered by dates, types, groups and users.
- Dates: Activities can be filtered using a range of specific dates or by selecting on of the pre-defined selections:
- Types: Activity types can be filtered by a multitude of options. If the default set of types are not sufficient the "list more types" link can show all available types to filter by:
- Groups : Activities related to a specific group can be filtered using this filter.
- Users : Activities related to specific users can be filtered using this filter.